bearpaw commercial

October 12, 2017 Portland, ME, USA

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post!  Summer was too fun, and the kids sure kept me busy.  Now everyone is in school, and I have a little more time on my hands.

To jump back into things, I would love to share an amazing experience from last May.  My daughter and I were given the opportunity to be a part of our second Bearpaw commercial.  Of course we jumped at the chance.  We flew out to Maine and met up with the crew.  It was another fantastic adventure filled with amazing memories! 

Below are some behind-the-scenes photos.  I am so grateful for the amazing Lyda Mock with Bearpaw for capturing these and sharing.  She not only is super sweet, she is a fantastic photographer!

Getting ready for Day One.  Thanks for the pampering, Stacey with Ollo Salon!!  Then it was time for some coffee with my gal pals....


And on to Day Two!  More pampering as we spent the entire day at a cozy house in Portland.  We even had a dog, and he was awesome! 



And now for the finished product!  It should be airing on tv by the end of the month!  A huge thank you to Scott Montgomery for being so kind and patient with us!  And of course the entire Bearpaw crew, especially Edna!  We love you!  :-) 




XOXO
Erika


1 comment

  1. Love seeing you and your sweet daughter in this commercial. What a fun experience to have together!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© My Hive. Design by FCD.