top 3 face sunscreens

March 30, 2017

Headed somewhere warm and sunny for Spring Break?  Here are my three favorite face sunscreens.  I burn very easily and take sun protection pretty seriously!  That being said, I absolutely HATE greasy, shiny face sunscreen.  After testing a few different brands, these are my absolute favs.  They are a little pricey and can't be found at Target or your local drugstore, but a little goes a long way, and I promise you will love them!

COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Matte Tint
Goes on super smooth and silky.  Has a little tint and serves kind of as a primer.  It is only SPF 30, but seems to protect really well.  $36  Find it HERE

Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist w/ Rosemary SPF 50
I love this because it is a mist and doesn't require rubbing in.  It goes on matte and can be easily worn and reapplied over makeup.  $28 Find it HERE
 
MD Solar Sciences Mineral Creme SPF 50
Similar to the COOLA but with no tint.  I love the silkiness and matte finish.  If you you don't need a tint, go with this one, as it is a little cheaper.  $30 Find it HERE

Do you have a favorite not on the list?  I'd love to hear!  I am always looking to try new products!  Thanks so much!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© My Hive. Design by FCD.