beach day

April 18, 2017 Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic

I swear she could splash in the waves and dig in the sand all day, and doesn't she look cute doing it?  Missing vacation already, but going through these pics makes me happy!  And how about that tiger?  She calls it her "Katy Perry suit."  When she spotted it in Target, it immediately reminded her of her favorite music video, Roar.  She had to have it.  I think it perfectly fits her personality, and it coordinated quite well with my new one-piece from Relleciga. I just love all of the trendy one pieces out there now, and this is one of my new favorites!   It's so much more practical to wear a one piece with kids, and this one totally has me ditching my bikinis!  Links to both below:

 


And the countdown to Summer begins ......

Her suit:  HERE
My suit:  HERE

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© My Hive. Design by FCD.